The SILVA 100BC front reading compass with a solid bracket that enables various mounting alternatives, including on the headlining. It has a main steering scale on the horizontal part of the compass rose and direct reading on the vertical edge. This makes the compass ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. The integrated illumination makes night navigation easier. The built-in compensator allows you to adjust the compass when it is disturbed by a magnetic deviation.
- Double scales can be read from side and above
- Compensator adapts when deviated - always stay on the correct course
- Built-in illumination allows night-time navigation
- Various mounting alternatives - mount where best-suited
- 3 Lubber lines allows for clear reading and no parallax errors
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from SILVA