A compass designed for boats and yachtsmen that demand absolute accuracy and a steady card in all conditions and heeling angles. It is flush-mounted, with an apparent scale size of 125mm and a gimbaled cradle. Features include the possibility to compensate for magnetic field disturbance, integrated illumination in the adjustable protection cover for ideal night vision and counter-balanced lubber lines that remain vertical even in rough seas. The extended center needle eliminates parallax errors and facilitates off course bearings.
- Compensator self-adjusts when deviated - always stay on course
- Built-in illumination allows night-time navigation
- Extended center needle eliminates parallax errors - see correct course from all sides
- Protective cover reduces chance of damage and gives your compass a longer life
- 3 Lubber lines eliminate parallax errors - can be viewed from the side
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from SILVA