SILVA 70UN/70UNE COMPASS
This universal compass can be used in its bracket as a steering compass or as a sighting compass when handheld. The 70UN can be installed in any inclination or position - even upside down. The compass is easily attached or detached from the bracket to temporarily use it for sighting. It is also easy to remove for security purposes. With a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge, 70UN is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. The curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors. If dropped in the sea - it floats! 70UNE comes with built in illumination, powered by two watch batteries and operated by a waterproof switch - ideal for night navigation. Suitable for small boats, kayaks, dinghies, canoes and more...
- Double scales can be read from front and above, ideal for sitting or standing helmsman
- Multiple mounting possibilities adaptable to the space onboard
- Smart bracket easily attached or detached
- Curved lubber line allows accurate reading without parallax errors - viewable from the side
- Floats if dropped in water
- Large digits are easy to see and read from a distance
- 70UNE has built-in battery-powered illumination
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from SILVA