Said by many to be the most comfortable of Five Ten's downturned climbing shoes, the Hiangle is an all-around performance shoe that is relaxed enough for all day climbing, yet aggressive enough to tackle steep, overhanging routes. The unlined leather upper will stretch about a half-size and the single Velcro closure is designed for comfortability and ease of access. Its StealthÆ C4ô outsole has a thicker application of rubber than many of our downturned shoes (4.2mm) which give it the stiffest profile in the Aggressive line and a supportive feel on the foot. C4ô performs well both indoors and outdoors by blending friction and durability.
- StealthÆ C4ô rubber outsole (4.2mm)
- Unlined leather upper - half-size stretch
- Single-strand Velcro closure system
- Stiffest Aggressive model
- Stiff toe box
- Stiffness: Stiff
- Weight: 236g / 8.3 oz. each (Size 9 US)