CMI RIGGING PLATES
CMI Rigging Plates are an important addition to every rescuer's toolkit. Rigging plates simplify rigging by providing numerous tie-in points at a single anchor. Less confusion at anchor points means less room for error, promoting safer operations.
- Aluminum Bear Paw: 13,000 lbs (190 grams)
- MAXI Rig Plate: 13,000 lbs (500 grams)
- Steel Bear Paw: 13,000 lbs (245 grams)
- Rig Plate 4: 20,000 lbs, 3.5" x 2.75" x 0.375"
- NFPA Version: Exceeds tests for national fire protection association standard on fire service life safety rope and system components NFPA 1983-2006 edition. *Not Certified*
Write Your Own Review
More from CMI