EDELWEISS PERFORMANCE UNICORE
The Edelweiss Performance 9.2mm is a hybrid rope that synthesizes the extreme needs of serious climbers. The Performance is a certified single, half, and twin rope. The Everdry treatment makes this rope water and abrasion resistant, extending the life of the rope. Sport, trad, ice, and alpine climbers call on the Performance when every ounce counts and the slightest bit of rope drag can mean the difference between success and failure on the sharp end. The Performance is an ultra-lightweight rope designed for those who want to take their climbing to the next level.
- Weight: 52 g/m
- Single - Impact force: 8.2kN, UIAA falls: 5
- Half - Impact force: 6.0kN, UIAA falls: 20
- Twin - Impact force: 9.5kN, UIAA falls: 25
- CE and UIAA Certified - Single, Half and Twin
- Mid Rope Indicator
- UC = Unicore Process
- ED = Everdry
- SE = Supereverdry
- UIAA Certified Water Repellent - Supereverdry
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from EDELWEISS