Easy-to-adjust, high-performance Komperdell Explorer Power Lock trekking poles are a great option for hiking, backpacking or snowshoeing. Lightweight, durable construction and the Power Lock II system equip the poles for varied conditions. An extended section of foam beneath the upper grip allows the pole to be held lower on the shaft, eliminating the need to shorten the pole every time you encounter a steep slope. Made from aluminum alloy 7075-T6. Includes expedition foam grip, padded strap, vario trekking basket and carbide flex tip.
- Contour: 65 cm packed, 140 cm extended. Wt/pole: 8 oz.
- Compact: 54 cm packed, 120 cm extended. Wt/Pole: 7.5 oz.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from KOMPERDELL
- RIDGEHIKER CORK POWERLOCK POLE
Starting at $110.00
- CARBON EXPEDITION TOUR 4Out of stock
- C3 CARBON POWERLOCK II
Starting at $160.00
- HIGHLANDER CORK POLE
Starting at $69.95
- TITANAL CONTOUR MID SECT DUO$19.95
- PEAK HUNTER$69.95
- REPLACEMENT POLE SECTIONS CARBON
Starting at $27.95
- WILD RAMBLER$59.95
- LOCK MECHANISM
Starting at $4.00
- REPLACEMENT POLE SECTIONS ALUMINUM
Starting at $18.95