GARMIN HEART RATE MONITOR
Get a quality workout with our heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard youíre working. Use and care of the heart rate monitor is a snap. Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time. The fabric of the strap can be removed and hand-washed as often as needed.
- Battery Life: 2 wks in power save mode, 8 hrs training mode on rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Display: 1.06" diameter (124 x 95 pixels)
- Operating Temperature: 14∞Fñ122∞F (-10∞Cñ50∞C)**
- Foot Pod: The wireless Foot Pod attaches to your running shoe (threads through the laces for a secure fit) and transmits your distance and pace to the Forerunner.
- Water Resistance: 32.9 ft (10 m)*
- Battery Life: Approximately 4.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Water Resistance: 98.7 ft (30 m)*
- PREMIUM HRM:Made of a comfortable soft fabric. Adjust the size to your body for secure fit during your activities.
- Operating Temperature: 23∞Fñ122∞F (-5∞Cñ50∞C)
- STANDARD HRM: The front part of the strap contains the heart rate module and is made of flexible plastic. The part of the strap that goes around your back is made of a soft fabric and is adjustable to your size.
Write Your Own Review
More from GARMIN