GANNET 3 PERSON TENT
The Peregrine Gannet tent is straight forward, durable, tent designed to handle the rigors of long term use. Great for beginner or intermediate campers, the no frills design combined with a solid construction, YKK zippers, and aluminum poles guarantees years of dependable use. The tent can also be set up in Fast Flightô mode with just the footprint, poles, and fly increasing room and lowering weight. Two peak vents help keep the tent comfortable and dry in humid conditions.
- Sleeps: 3 people
- Trail Weight: 6 lbs 6.7 oz (2.91 kg)
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 3.1 oz (2.82 kg)
- Fast Flight Mode* Weight: 4 lbs 8.6 oz (2.06 kg) *Poles, Footprint, Fly, Stakes (2)
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- Size: 90 x 67.5 x 45.5 in (2.28 x 1.71 x 1.15 m)
- Packed size: 7" X 24"
- Floor Space: 41.9 ft2 (3.9 m2)
- Vestibules: 2
- Storage: 2 Side Mesh Pockets and 1 Hook at Tent Apex
- Zippers: #8 SBS
- Poles: 2 - 7001 Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester Coated PU3000MM
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester Coated PU1500
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Doors: 2
- SOR-90-245 Compliant, passes Canadian Fire Tests
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE