Only 1 left
The Eureka! High Camp tent is an advanced four-season tent designed to handle the most extreme conditions. It was designed and tested by one of the world's premiere mountaineering expedition leaders, Eric Simonson and his staff at the International Mountain Guides. This tent features a roomy interior for two, yet has a narrow footprint for use in rugged high altitudes.
- Doors: 1+1 with high/low
- Floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 5000 mm
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800 mm
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um
- Poles: 5 Aluminum
- Size: 81" x 58" x 44", 43.27 sq ft
- Sleeps: 2
- Storage: 12 pockets, 4 gear loft loops & 1 flashlight loop
- Vestibules: 2, 12.39 sq ft + 5.24 sq ft
- Wall: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, uncoated
- Weight: 9 lbs. 8 oz.
- Windows: 2+1 in vestibule
|Number of Poles||5|
|Number of Pockets||12|
|Number of Doors||2|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from EUREKA