Out of stock
The SILVA Mini is perfect to bring as an extra compass, it is super lightweight and takes up minimum space. It can be attached to your jacket with a safety pin, thereby allowing hands-free navigation. A mirror sighting compass should be your choice when you must determine direction over long distances. With the mirror tilted to a 45-degree angle, you can check your direction by looking at the bezel in the mirror while sighting in the correct direction of travel. Because you neednít lift your eyes from the compass in order to look into the terrain, the direction determined with the Silva 1-2- 3 SystemÆ becomes more accurate. The base plate offers map-measuring in inches and a built-in sundial that lets you determine the time of day by using the apparent position of the sun. The red/black North-South lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The compass needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- Map measuring scale in inches
- Night use / luminous markings enable night time navigation up to 4 hours once activated by daylight/flashlight
- Includes a detachable lanyard
- Weight: 23g
- Turnable housing usable with the SILVA 1-2-3 SystemÆ
- Robust material withstands tough treatment and conditions
- Built-in sundial helps determine the time of day by the apparent position of the sun
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from SILVA