PEREGRINE ENDURANCE TENT 2 AND PARTS
The Peregrine Endurance 2 tent is simple, durable, and designed to handle the rigors of group use. This freestanding tent uses a super durable 210d floor, two entrances, two vestibules, and bomber aluminum / hypalon connection between the fly and body. DAC Pressfitô aluminum poles ï Fast Flightô footprint for light travel (sold separately) ï Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-LocÆ adjusters ï Peak Vents for circulation ï 7000 series aluminum Shepherd Hook tent pegs ï Two large D-shaped doors ï Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ground ventilation, strength, and stability
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Total Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 10oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
- Size: 90"" x 59"" x 45""
- Packed size: 7"" X 24""
- Vestibules: 2
- Poles: 2 DAC Pressfitô 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester Coated PU1500
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Floor: 210D Oxford Coated PU3000MM
- Doors: 2
- Storage: 4 webbing loops at tent apex with clothes line
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 210D Oxford, 16.6oz
- Zippers: #8 ykk
- SOR-90-245 Compliant, passes Canadian Fire Tests
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE