PEREGRINE RADAMA 1 TENT
The Peregrine Radama 1 is a well ventilated, free standing, easy to setup backpacking tent. Features a single entry point and 1.5 vestibules for keeping your gear out of the elements. DAC Pressfitô aluminum poles, DAC Jake's Footô, Gear Loft Theaterô for iPadÆ, Fast Flightô footprint for ultralight travel (sold separately), Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-LocÆ adjusters, Peak Vents for circulation, 7000 series aluminum Shepherd Hook tent pegs, Two wide opening doors with stowaway pockets, and Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ventilation, strength, and stability.
- Sleeps:1 person
- Total Weight:3 lbs12 oz
- Minimum Weight: 2lbs 6oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
- Size: 90""L x 34""W x 32""H
- Vestibules: 1.5. Primary 7.4 sq. ft, secondary 3.7 sq. ft
- Poles: 2 DAC PressfitÆ 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theaterô
- Packed size: 7""x21""
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 6.0oz
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Fly: 75d 190t polyester PU1500mm
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE