PEREGRINE RADAMA 2 TENT
The Peregrine Radama 2 is a free standing, easy to setup backpacking tent. It features two doors for easy entry and exit and two vestibules for keeping your gear out of the elements. DAC Pressfitô aluminum poles, DAC Jake's Footô, Gear Loft Theaterô for iPadÆ, Fast Flightô footprint for ultralight travel (sold separately), Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-LocÆ adjusters, Peak Vents for circulation, 7000 series aluminum Shepherd Hook tent pegs, Two wide opening doors with stowaway pockets, and Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ventilation, strength, and stability.
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 8.5oz
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 6oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
- Poles: 2 DAC PressfitÆ 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Size: 90""L x 59""W x 45""H
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Storage: 4 pockets, Hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theaterô
- Total Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz
- Vestibules: 2, 11.7ft each
- Floor: 68d 210t polyester PU3000mm
- Packed size: 7"" X 24""
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Fly: 75d 190t polyester PU1500mm
- Walls: 68d 210t polyester
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE