POINT 65 SWEDEN KINGFISHER
The Point 65 Kingfisher is the most stable fishing kayak ever. With its sleek 31.1’’ (79cm) beam, the King fisher is narrower than most fishing kayaks while maintaining excellent balance and stability. The hand-controlled, double-sided rudders make it exceptionally easy to maneuver and turn in tight conditions. The kayak can be powered by your arms, legs or an optional motor leaving your hands free to cast and catch your quota. The Kingfisher can be broken down into 2 pieces making it easy to transport from your car to your favorite fishing spot.
- Total length: 331 cm / 11 ft
- Front section: 171 cm / 67 in
- Back section 166 cm / 65.5 in
- Width: 79 cm / 31 in
- Approximate section weight: Front: 50 lb Rear: 64 lb
- Capacity: 130kg / 286 lbs
- Front Hatch: 29 x 37 cm / 11.4 x 15 in.
- Rear Hatch: 31 x 49 cm / 12.2 x 19.2 in.
- Impulse Drive Weight: 11.6 lb
Starting at $799.00