RADAMA HUB 3
Whether you are car camping overnight or heading out on a weekend backpacking trip, the new Radama Hub Tent is a cross-pole tent that offers generous space, plenty of storage, and packable weight at an incredible value. Durable PU coated fabrics and hubbed DAC PressfitTM Aluminum poles keep you safe and dry when storms roll in, and two large roof vents and light mesh upper construction keep airflow moving when itís warm or humid out. The oversized U-ShapedDoors that stow away in roof pockets make camp life as convenient as possible. Four roof pockets keep essentials like headlamps accessible, but out of the way and an apex hook and four gear loops in the roof are perfect for hanging a clothesline, lantern, or speaker. Three large pockets at the end of the tent keep down jackets or extra layers off the ground and tidy, while two pockets at the opposite wall of the tent keep water bottles or phones close at hand. The crosspole design gives the Radama Hub Tent roomy head space and plenty of volume so you never feel too crowded sharing refuge during an afternoon storm. Now there is no reason to sacrifice space, features, or comfort whether you are miles from the trailhead or camped out in your own backyard. Now offered in both a vibrant Sunrise or toned down Moss colorway.
- Sleeps: 3 person
- Trail Weight: 6 lbs 7.5 oz
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Fast Flight Mode Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz (Poles, Footprint*, Fly, Stakes (2))
- Fast Flightô Footprint: 12 oz
- Size: 90""L x 67.5""W x 45.5""H
- Packed size: 7""x25.5""
- Floor Space: 42.2 square feet
- Vestibules: 2 - 9.8 square feet each
- Storage: 7 mesh pockets- 4 in roof, 2 at head wall, 1 in foot wall. 1 hook at apex, 4 gear loops in roof
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #5, Inner Tent Door YKK #5
- Poles: Hubbed DAC PressfitÆ 9.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU3000mm
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Walls: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE