SAKER II 0 DEGREE
Peregrine Saker II sleeping bags offer top quality materials, insulation, and features. The ripstop nylon shell is DWR treated to keep moisture out and trap warmth in. A soft nylon liner will keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions and the continuous fiber PerefillÆ insulation is durable, compressible, and stays warm in extreme environments. The Saker II sleeping bag features a small chest pocket for scooby snacks or electronics, Durable #5YKK zippers, anti-snag zipper design, and an ergonomic articulated foot box.
- Comfort Rating: 0∞ F
- Carry Weight: Short 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2050g); Regular 5 lbs. 2 oz. (2300g); Long 5 lbs. 12 oz. (2600g)
- Fits: Small up to 5'6"; Regular up to 6'3"; Long 6'4" and up
- Size: Short 77"x30.5"x`9.5"; Regular 86"x 32"x 20"; Long 92.5" x 34" x 22"
- Girth: Small 61"; Regular 64"; Large 68"
- Carry Size: 15.5" x 11" (Regular size)
- Fill Type: Continuous Fiber PerefillÆ Synthetic
- Fill Weight: Short 55 oz. (1570g); Regular 59 oz. (1670g); Long 69 oz. (1979g)
- Shell: 20D 380T Micro Ripstop Nylon - DWR Treated
- Liner: 30D 360T Smooth Weave Nylon
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE