SAKER II 20 DEGREE
Peregrine Saker II sleeping bags offer top quality materials, insulation, and features. The ripstop nylon shell is DWR treated to keep moisture out and trap warmth in. A soft nylon liner will keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions and the continuous fiber PerefillÆ insulation is durable, compressible, and stays warm in extreme environments. The Saker II sleeping bag features a small chest pocket for scooby snacks or electronics, Durable #5YKK zippers, anti-snag zipper design, and an ergonomic articulated foot box.
- Comfort Rating: 20∞ F
- Carry Weight: Short 3 lbs. 12 oz (1700g); Regular 4 lbs. 4 oz. (1629g); Long 4 lbs. 7 oz. (1869g)
- Size: Short 77"x30.5"x`9.5"; Regular 86"x 32"x 20"; Long 92.5" x 34" x 22"
- Carry Size: 14.5" x 9" (Regular size)
- Fill Type: Continuous Fiber PerefillÆ Synthetic
- Fill Weight: Short 43 oz (1230g); Regular 45.8oz (1300g); Long 54 oz (1540g)
- Shell: 20D 380T Micro Ripstop Nylon - DWR Treated
- Liner: 30D 360T Smooth Weave Nylon
- Fits: Small up to 5'6"; Regular up to 6'3"; Long 6'4" and up
- Girth: Small 61"; Regular 64"; Large 68"
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE