The Uinta Carbon Trekking Poles are a series of ultra light 4-season trekking poles that offer support and stability during long days over backcountry terrain. This new line of trekking poles is designed and built to handle the rigors of both multi-day through hikes and alpine talus field approaches alike. The Uinta Carbon FP is a tri-fold pole that is extremely compact and easily adjustable to fit a wide range of user needs. The Uinta Carbon TS is a telescoping pole featuring an extended EVA foam grip for comfortable and secure travel over any terrain. Both models feature a one-size-fits-all design.
- Weight per Pair: Folding 15.6 oz (442g); Telescoping 14.8 oz (420g)
- Length: Folding 14.2"" - 51.2"" (36-130cm); Telescoping 25.6""-51.2"" (65-130cm)
- Grip: Ergonomic EVA Foam
- Strap: Adjustable Woven Nylon
- Pole Material: 66% Carbon
- Included Accesories: Grip Tip, Small Basket
- Come as Pair
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from PEREGRINE
- PEREGRINE PRO STRETCH TEC WITH PRO STRETCH PILLOW COMBO
Starting at $89.99