VALANDRE CHILL OUT 450 SLEEPING BAG
After a long day in the late fall, we all look forward to a well-earned rest in camp, and to chilling out. All that we need is to be comfortable and protected against the cold. The concept of the Chill Out 450 is a mix of Valandreís high tech tubular construction, using pre-cut anatomical baffles, a proven technology from our expedition sleeping bags. To make this technique available to warmer weather outdoor folk, we have filled this high tech shell with our down sourced in the South West of France. A quality that will excel at keeping you warm and comfortable at a very competitive price!
- Comfort Rating: 35∞ F; Limit of Comfort 26∞ F, Extreme: -4∞ F
- Carry Weight: 28 oz./804 g (sm), 30 oz./869g (md), 33 oz./952 g (lg)
- Size: 38.2"" x 66.9"" (sm), 39.8"" x 72.8"" (md), 43.7"" x 78.7"" (lg)
- Carry Size: 6 L
- Fill: Duck Down
- Fill Weight: 14.5 oz./412g (sm), 15.9 oz./450g (md), 17 oz./488 g (lg)
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester - DWR
- Fits To: 5'6"" (sm), 6' (md), 6'6"" (lg)
- No exports
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from VALANDRE