VALANDRE CHILL OUT 650 SLEEPING BAG
The Chill Out 650 is a 3-season bag that extends your adventures into early winter. With a sophisticated 3D tubular construction of the shell, the bag offers maximum comfort when youíre ready to chill out or sleep. The concept of the Chill Out 650 is a mixture of our high tech tubular construction, assembled using pre-cut anatomical baffles that are a proven technology from our expedition sleeping bags. Its wide volume design allows ample layering to extend this bag into lower temperatures. To make this technique available to warmer weather outdoors folk, we have filled the high tech shell with our down sourced in the South West of France. A quality that will excel at keeping you warm and comfortable at a very competitive price! This bag will make any climber raise an eyebrow!
- Comfort Rating: 25∞ F; Limit of Comfort 13∞ F, Extreme: -21∞ F
- Carry Weight: 36 oz./1040g (sm), 38 oz./1100g (md), 41 oz./1190g (lg)
- Size: 38.2"" x 66.9"" (sm), 39.8"" x 72.8"" (md), 43.7"" x 78.7"" (lg)
- Carry Size: 7 L
- Fill: Duck Down
- Fill Weight: 21 oz./612g (sm), 22 oz./651g (md), 24 oz./690g (lg)
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester - DWR
- Fits To: 5'6"" (sm), 6' (md), 6'6"" (lg)
- No exports
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from VALANDRE