VALANDRE MIRAGE SLEEPING BAG
Aptly named, the Mirage down sleeping bag is a regular trick of the eye. Combining the Tubular Bell construction with pre-cut, anatomically formed baffles and ultra-light Asahi-Kasei Impact 6.6 Rip-Stop fabric. We have added 12.9 oz (365 g) of 800+ cu/in (EU) goose down to keep you comfy. Made on the principles of the Shocking Blue and the Lafayette, the Mirage will set the standards in its range. The benchmark is a total of 26.3 oz (746 g - in medium), a pack size of only 4.8 liters, and an extreme temperature rating at 1.4∞F (-17∞C). Field testers have taken the super light Mirage to 14∞F (-10∞C) wearing a base layer and a fleece vest. Even if these are not recommended temperature ratings, field tests have certainly underlined the extraordinary performance of the Mirage. The secret of this superb performance is simple: Valandre is capable of collecting down of totally mature quality in France. With 100% anatomic construction, the ultra light Mirage lifts off and away from your body. A feeling of being warm without feeling weight on your body (like sleeping in the sun on the beach). It is this weight/contact liberation, that allows a full expansion of the down clusters in all directions.
- Carry Size: 4.8 L
- Carry Weight: 24.6 oz./697 g (sm), 26.3 oz./746 g (md), 29.7 oz./822 g (lg)
- Comfort Rating: 32∞ F; Limit of Comfort 22∞ F, Extreme: -9∞ F
- Fill Weight: 11.9 oz./337 g (sm), 12.9 oz./366 g (md), 13.9 oz./394 g (lg)
- Fill: Goose 850+
- Fits To: 5'6"" (sm), 6' (md), 6'6"" (lg)
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Size: 34.3"" x 66.9"" (sm), 37.4"" x 72.8"" (md), 39.8"" x 78.7"" (lg)
- No exports
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from VALANDRE